- High Quality Materials
- We use extremely high quality materials to craft the most amazing
- and fresh party products out there.
- Most of our party products are made using materials manufactured in USA.
- We exclusively use professional grade Canon printers and ink
- for all our printed items.
- Begun as a invitation printing business,
- we're SERIOUS about paper and ink.
- We want the best, and have found it in Canon products.
- We also exclusively use professional grade matte photo paper
- for all of our paper items - NOT card stock.
We feel strongly that card stock can't offer the vibrant colors, high standards,
- or durable lasting color that we demand.
- Flame retardant tulle and water resistant bottle wraps are just few
- amazing items we've hand picked and deemed worthy for our high standards.
- We realize we're not the cheapest out there, but refuse to
- compromise our standards or use inferior products.
- We strive for the absolute best quality for a reasonable price - in a word "VALUE".
- We Love Color!
- We adore color and we're NOT afraid to use it.
- We aren't a "shades of white" - type of party shop - LOL!
- We have over 65 colors of curling ribbon, over 105 colors of tulle,
- and a beautiful rainbow of color choices for beverage cups,
- popcorn boxes, and buffet treat cups.
- We have a large amazing card stock selection as well.
What can we say? We LOVE color!
- New Party Themes
- We do Custom Orders and NEW party themes!
- Don't see what you're looking for?
- Need something special?
We love custom orders! Contact us for more information.
No Commercially copyrighted themes accepted.
- This includes, but not limited to, Disney/Pixar, Minions,
- My Little Pony, Hello Kitty, Tiffany & Co,
- Pro sports/college teams, and other such party themes with
- copyrighted clip art or close reproduced likeness.
- We will continue to offer party themes inspired by
- these wonderful characters and themes,
- but the actual copyrighted clip art images
- and iconography will NOT be used.
- Contact us, but Pretty-Pretty-Please, don't ask us to break the rules or "make an exception".
• Robert Shaw Photography
• CC King
• Sarah Garza